- 09:10 –transport from Ķekava tourism information centre (should be booked in advance)
- 09:30 – gathering in starting point nearby bridge over Misa (A7 road Riga-Bauska)
- 10:00 – start of the trip
- around 13:00 – first picnic (tea and sandwiches)
- around 16:00 – second picnic (tea, sandwiches) and soup provided by organizers
- around 18:00 – transport from finish to Ķekava tourism information centre
Boating will be in two-seated canoe boats. Rental fee for a boat EUR 18, it includes boat for two persons, life jackets, paddles, transport.
To book a boat and transport, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send SMS 27017333. Boats will be provided by Jeņču laivas. It’s possible to join the trip also with your own boat.
Expedition part of the trip will be:
- removing fallen trees from the river